I'm nearly done with the pants for the project Runway challenge. All I have to do is figure out the waistband treatment so it isn't oppresingly bulky. The instructions said that for making the 14th version, use 45 inches for each leg, which would translate to 10.25 inches for a 1:4 scale doll. The 15th/16th century version said to use 150% of the thigh measurement for each leg. I think at this point it is safe to say I miscalculated and did 300%, since I used the 18cm measurement I figured for each leg half, since that was that the pattern images showed. I think it's safe to say that I'll have to cut them down a bit.
On the bright side, I have the chance to take picture like this: