Monday, January 9, 2012

From Silent Hill

By far my favorite genre of video game is survival horror. Of those, I adore the early Silent Hill games.  It was much to my delight that I realized that the Narae dolls resembled the protagonist of Silent Hill 3, and that she was a good fit for the parameters I gave myself for bjd collecting. Hence, I bought her as a graduation gift to myself.

Meet Heather Mason:


This is her fresh out of the box and into the outfit I put together for her that resembles her clothes in the games. This vest is by far the hardest thing I had to make. The pockets are just so infuriatingly small. They are supposed to have flaps, but it the scale would have been far too small for me to handle.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty neat. I want to have a bjd customized to look like Heather as well.

    ReplyDelete